Park City Gallery Stroll
March 28, 2017
The Park City Gallery Association's free monthly Park City Gallery Stroll will be March, 31, from 6-9 p.m.
This popular event features show openings, artist receptions and refreshments at the various galleries that are members of the Park City Gallery Association.
Contact individual galleries for details regarding their monthly offerings.
For information, visit http://www.parkcitygalleryassociation.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon