Park City Gallery Stroll
March 28, 2017
The Park City Gallery Association's free monthly Park City Gallery Stroll will be March, 31, from 6-9 p.m.
This popular event features show openings, artist receptions and refreshments at the various galleries that are members of the Park City Gallery Association.
Contact individual galleries for details regarding their monthly offerings.
For information, visit http://www.parkcitygalleryassociation.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Utah Film Center will screen former Park City resident’s film ‘Campesino’
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space