Park City Green Drinks
May 5, 2017
Recycle Utah will host Park City Green Drinks from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, May 9, at Park City Coffee Roaster, 1680 W. Ute Blvd. at Kimball Junction.
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental and social advocacy issues.
This month's topic is local recycling.
Admission to Park City Green Drinks is always free, but you must be 21 or older to attend the event.
For information, visit http://www.recycleutah.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested