Park City Green Drinks
May 5, 2017
Recycle Utah will host Park City Green Drinks from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, May 9, at Park City Coffee Roaster, 1680 W. Ute Blvd. at Kimball Junction.
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental and social advocacy issues.
This month's topic is local recycling.
Admission to Park City Green Drinks is always free, but you must be 21 or older to attend the event.
For information, visit http://www.recycleutah.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City