Park City Green Drinks
January 6, 2017
Recycle Utah, a nonprofit dedicated to helping people lead sustainable lives, will host Park City Green Drinks from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, at Park City Brewery, 2720 Rasmussen Road.
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental, and social advocacy issues.
This month's event, which is free, will feature Tim Loveday of Summit County and Mike Luers of the Snyderville Water Reclamation District.
For more information, visit http://www.recycleutah.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Removal of dining club licenses shakes up Park City establishments
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd
- Jeremy Ranch homeowners sue Summit County over use of entry gate
- Vail Resorts reports ski season metrics
- Park City police find man staying in minivan