Park City Green Drinks
January 6, 2017
Recycle Utah, a nonprofit dedicated to helping people lead sustainable lives, will host Park City Green Drinks from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, at Park City Brewery, 2720 Rasmussen Road.
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental, and social advocacy issues.
This month's event, which is free, will feature Tim Loveday of Summit County and Mike Luers of the Snyderville Water Reclamation District.
For more information, visit http://www.recycleutah.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- Oak Ridge Boys to ‘Shine the Light on Christmas’ at the DeJoria Center
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January