Park City Green Drinks
January 6, 2017
Recycle Utah, a nonprofit dedicated to helping people lead sustainable lives, will host Park City Green Drinks from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, at Park City Brewery, 2720 Rasmussen Road.
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental, and social advocacy issues.
This month's event, which is free, will feature Tim Loveday of Summit County and Mike Luers of the Snyderville Water Reclamation District.
For more information, visit http://www.recycleutah.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Mamma Mia!, Birds of Chicago, Pink Park City
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum