Park City Institute Presents Maureen Dowd and Carl Hulse
November 29, 2016
Park City Institute will open its 2016-17 main stage season with Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd and New York Times congressional correspondent Carl Hulse at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 3, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd. Dowd and Hulse present a kind of yin and yang of our nation's political/social landscape – as well as an insider take on politicians and clowns and other creatures indigenous to Washington, D.C.
Tickets range from $29 to $79 and can be purchased by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Sheriff’s Report: Man leads deputies on foot pursuit in Kimball Junction
- More than 350 pounds of marijuana seized in Summit County
- Park City police arrest man, saying he took SUV, drove around lot
- Romney skipped Kamas event, but Abraham Lincoln lookalike didn’t
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of fugitive in Oakley