Park City Institute Presents Maureen Dowd and Carl Hulse
November 29, 2016
Park City Institute will open its 2016-17 main stage season with Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd and New York Times congressional correspondent Carl Hulse at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 3, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd. Dowd and Hulse present a kind of yin and yang of our nation's political/social landscape – as well as an insider take on politicians and clowns and other creatures indigenous to Washington, D.C.
Tickets range from $29 to $79 and can be purchased by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Summit County-based family competes on ‘Family Feud’
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Free Park City Museum presentation digs into historic mining methods in the Park City District
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder