Park City Kimball Arts Festival Best in Show winners
August 16, 2016
The Best in Show Winners have been announced for the 47th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival. Awards are presented for each of 12 mediums in the competition, which is also the Kimball Art Center's largest fundraiser of the year.
The winners are as follows:
- Ceramics — Erin Pietsch
- Drawing — Jennifer Cavan
- Fiber — Jenny Hill
- Glass — Joshua Rodine
- Jewelry — Susan Frerichs
- Metal — Bozenna and Lukasz Bogucki
- Mixed Media — Michael Adcock
- Painting — Jimmi Toro
- Photo — Clifton Henri
- Printmaking — Stephen and Bonnie Harmston
- Sculpture — Dolan Geiman
- Wood — Kevin Des Planques
The winners were chosen by a five-person jury which anonymously reviewed artists' work, submitting scoring by Saturday evening of the festival. These artists will get a free pass to appear at the 48th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival next year. The 2016 Art Festival was presented by Zions Bank and made possible by lead sponsor Porsche of Salt Lake City. Proceeds support the Kimball Art Center's free year-round art exhibitions, gallery tours, Art Talks, and art education.
For more information, visit http://www.kimballartcenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Sheriff’s report: Deposits totaling $8,000 missing from Tanger Outlets business