Park City Kimball Arts Festival Best in Show winners
August 16, 2016
The Best in Show Winners have been announced for the 47th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival. Awards are presented for each of 12 mediums in the competition, which is also the Kimball Art Center's largest fundraiser of the year.
The winners are as follows:
- Ceramics — Erin Pietsch
- Drawing — Jennifer Cavan
- Fiber — Jenny Hill
- Glass — Joshua Rodine
- Jewelry — Susan Frerichs
- Metal — Bozenna and Lukasz Bogucki
- Mixed Media — Michael Adcock
- Painting — Jimmi Toro
- Photo — Clifton Henri
- Printmaking — Stephen and Bonnie Harmston
- Sculpture — Dolan Geiman
- Wood — Kevin Des Planques
The winners were chosen by a five-person jury which anonymously reviewed artists' work, submitting scoring by Saturday evening of the festival. These artists will get a free pass to appear at the 48th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival next year. The 2016 Art Festival was presented by Zions Bank and made possible by lead sponsor Porsche of Salt Lake City. Proceeds support the Kimball Art Center's free year-round art exhibitions, gallery tours, Art Talks, and art education.
For more information, visit http://www.kimballartcenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- Park City can pay a call on ‘The Addams Family’ at Egyptian Theatre
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Sheriff’s report: Furniture and appliances stolen from Airbnb