Park City Wine Club events
March 24, 2017
Park City Wine Club Tuesday’s Tasting
Park City Wine Club will present Tuesday’s Tasting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, at The Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
This month the event will feature four wines, specifically paired with a chef’s sampler plate that will include sushi, cheese, meatball skewers and more.
The cost is $55 and the price includes, wine, chefs plate tasting, education and step-by-step painting instruction. Participants must be 21 or older.
Reservations can be made by visiting at www.thepaintmixer.com.
Park City Wine Club's 'Flights and Bites'
Park City Wine Club's “Flights and Bites” will be at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29, at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 2001 Park Ave.
This month's theme is “Pinot, Pinot, Pinot!” and will feature a tasting of different Pinot Noirs paired with special creations from Chef Mike O'Keefe.
Recommended Stories For You
Reservations required and participants must be 21 and older.
The cost is $50 per person.
Visit www.parkcitywineclub.com for information and reservations.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Sundance Film Festival volunteer will rack up her 14th year
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion