Park City Wine Club events
March 24, 2017
Park City Wine Club Tuesday’s Tasting
Park City Wine Club will present Tuesday’s Tasting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, at The Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
This month the event will feature four wines, specifically paired with a chef’s sampler plate that will include sushi, cheese, meatball skewers and more.
The cost is $55 and the price includes, wine, chefs plate tasting, education and step-by-step painting instruction. Participants must be 21 or older.
Reservations can be made by visiting at www.thepaintmixer.com.
Park City Wine Club's 'Flights and Bites'
Park City Wine Club's “Flights and Bites” will be at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29, at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 2001 Park Ave.
This month's theme is “Pinot, Pinot, Pinot!” and will feature a tasting of different Pinot Noirs paired with special creations from Chef Mike O'Keefe.
Recommended Stories For You
Reservations required and participants must be 21 and older.
The cost is $50 per person.
Visit www.parkcitywineclub.com for information and reservations.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space