Park City Wine Club events
March 24, 2017
Park City Wine Club Tuesday’s Tasting
Park City Wine Club will present Tuesday’s Tasting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, at The Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
This month the event will feature four wines, specifically paired with a chef’s sampler plate that will include sushi, cheese, meatball skewers and more.
The cost is $55 and the price includes, wine, chefs plate tasting, education and step-by-step painting instruction. Participants must be 21 or older.
Reservations can be made by visiting at www.thepaintmixer.com.
Park City Wine Club's 'Flights and Bites'
Park City Wine Club's “Flights and Bites” will be at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29, at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 2001 Park Ave.
This month's theme is “Pinot, Pinot, Pinot!” and will feature a tasting of different Pinot Noirs paired with special creations from Chef Mike O'Keefe.
Recommended Stories For You
Reservations required and participants must be 21 and older.
The cost is $50 per person.
Visit www.parkcitywineclub.com for information and reservations.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations