Park City Wine Club events
March 24, 2017
Park City Wine Club Tuesday’s Tasting
Park City Wine Club will present Tuesday’s Tasting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, at The Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
This month the event will feature four wines, specifically paired with a chef’s sampler plate that will include sushi, cheese, meatball skewers and more.
The cost is $55 and the price includes, wine, chefs plate tasting, education and step-by-step painting instruction. Participants must be 21 or older.
Reservations can be made by visiting at www.thepaintmixer.com.
Park City Wine Club's 'Flights and Bites'
Park City Wine Club's “Flights and Bites” will be at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29, at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 2001 Park Ave.
This month's theme is “Pinot, Pinot, Pinot!” and will feature a tasting of different Pinot Noirs paired with special creations from Chef Mike O'Keefe.
Recommended Stories For You
Reservations required and participants must be 21 and older.
The cost is $50 per person.
Visit www.parkcitywineclub.com for information and reservations.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Mamma Mia!, Birds of Chicago, Pink Park City
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools