Park City Wine Club ‘Paint, Dip and Sip’ Tuesday Tasting
February 17, 2017
Park City Wine Club will host a Tuesday Tasting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 21, at The Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
The event will feature four wines paired with chocolates, brownies, salted chocolate caramels and more from local chocolatiers. The cost is $55 and the price includes wine, chocolate tasting, education and step-by-step instruction for an art piece.
Reservations can be made by visiting http://www.thepaintmixer.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- Kimball Art Center gives out samples of its art classes
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change