Park City Wine Club ‘Paint, Dip and Sip’ Tuesday Tasting
February 17, 2017
Park City Wine Club will host a Tuesday Tasting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 21, at The Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
The event will feature four wines paired with chocolates, brownies, salted chocolate caramels and more from local chocolatiers. The cost is $55 and the price includes wine, chocolate tasting, education and step-by-step instruction for an art piece.
Reservations can be made by visiting http://www.thepaintmixer.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken