Park City Wine Club ‘Paint, Dip and Sip’ Tuesday Tasting
February 17, 2017
Park City Wine Club will host a Tuesday Tasting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 21, at The Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
The event will feature four wines paired with chocolates, brownies, salted chocolate caramels and more from local chocolatiers. The cost is $55 and the price includes wine, chocolate tasting, education and step-by-step instruction for an art piece.
Reservations can be made by visiting http://www.thepaintmixer.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk