Park City Wine Club ‘Paint, Dip and Sip’ Tuesday Tasting
February 17, 2017
Park City Wine Club will host a Tuesday Tasting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 21, at The Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
The event will feature four wines paired with chocolates, brownies, salted chocolate caramels and more from local chocolatiers. The cost is $55 and the price includes wine, chocolate tasting, education and step-by-step instruction for an art piece.
Reservations can be made by visiting http://www.thepaintmixer.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Music has lifted Rita Coolidge higher and higher
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Park City Film needs volunteers to sell concessions during the Sundance Film Festival
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Sundance 2019: Park City drafts cheat sheet outlining the rules
- Traffic signs on S.R. 224 part of in-vehicle traffic app development
- Court report: Henefer man sentenced to 10 days in jail for DUI