Park Silly Sunday Market returns
August 18, 2017
The Park Silly Sunday Market returns from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 20, to Historic Main Street.
The eco-friendly, open-air artist and farmers market street festival and community forum will host more than 180 vendors. It will also feature a Bloody Mary bar, live music, roving entertainers and fun activities for kids.
For more information, visit http://www.parksillysundaymarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Tom Clyde: No question which vote on Treasure is the right one for Park City
- One year after a debilitating accident, triathlete Sebastian Ziesler race Utah’s Toughest Triathlon
- Guest editorial: Park City will feel the consequences if we don’t approve the Treasure bond