Park Silly Sunday Market returns
August 18, 2017
The Park Silly Sunday Market returns from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 20, to Historic Main Street.
The eco-friendly, open-air artist and farmers market street festival and community forum will host more than 180 vendors. It will also feature a Bloody Mary bar, live music, roving entertainers and fun activities for kids.
For more information, visit http://www.parksillysundaymarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- Music has lifted Rita Coolidge higher and higher
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide