Park Silly Sunday Market
June 9, 2017
The Park Silly Sunday Market will from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 11 on historic Main Street.
The ecofriendly, open-air artist and farmers market, street festival and community forum will feature than 180 vendors, a Bloody Mary bar, live music, roving entertainers and fun activities for kids. Admission is free.
For more information, visit http://www.parksillysundaymarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Tom Clyde: No question which vote on Treasure is the right one for Park City
- Park City voters receive mailer with exaggerated Treasure details
- Record editorial: Vote ‘yes’ on bond and end the Treasure development dispute at last