Park Silly Sunday Market
June 9, 2017
The Park Silly Sunday Market will from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 11 on historic Main Street.
The ecofriendly, open-air artist and farmers market, street festival and community forum will feature than 180 vendors, a Bloody Mary bar, live music, roving entertainers and fun activities for kids. Admission is free.
For more information, visit http://www.parksillysundaymarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)