Park Silly Sunday Market
June 9, 2017
The Park Silly Sunday Market will from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 11 on historic Main Street.
The ecofriendly, open-air artist and farmers market, street festival and community forum will feature than 180 vendors, a Bloody Mary bar, live music, roving entertainers and fun activities for kids. Admission is free.
For more information, visit http://www.parksillysundaymarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- Oak Ridge Boys to ‘Shine the Light on Christmas’ at the DeJoria Center
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics