Park Silly Sunday Market
June 9, 2017
The Park Silly Sunday Market will from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 11 on historic Main Street.
The ecofriendly, open-air artist and farmers market, street festival and community forum will feature than 180 vendors, a Bloody Mary bar, live music, roving entertainers and fun activities for kids. Admission is free.
For more information, visit http://www.parksillysundaymarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Tom Clyde: Vail Resorts is approaching ski town singularity, for better or worse
- Park City woman drives through paid-parking gate
- Senate candidate Mike Kennedy talks DACA, climate change and Donald Trump in Park City
- Prosecutors accuse Park City graduates of sexual battery
- South Point withdraws application for large development along Brown’s Canyon Road