Peace House Community Campus Ground Staking
June 16, 2017
Peace House, a nonprofit dedicated to wiping out domestic violence in Summit and Wasatch counties, will celebrate a ground staking for its new community campus from 11 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, June 20, at 700 Round Valley Drive.
The public is invited.
The campus will be a facility where domestic peace can thrive. Light refreshments will be served.
For information, visit http://www.peacehouse.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- Visual art adds to Park City Library’s welcoming feel
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide