Peace House Community Campus Ground Staking
June 16, 2017
Peace House, a nonprofit dedicated to wiping out domestic violence in Summit and Wasatch counties, will celebrate a ground staking for its new community campus from 11 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, June 20, at 700 Round Valley Drive.
The public is invited.
The campus will be a facility where domestic peace can thrive. Light refreshments will be served.
For information, visit http://www.peacehouse.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- Kimball Art Center gives out samples of its art classes
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch