Peace House Community Campus Ground Staking
June 16, 2017
Peace House, a nonprofit dedicated to wiping out domestic violence in Summit and Wasatch counties, will celebrate a ground staking for its new community campus from 11 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, June 20, at 700 Round Valley Drive.
The public is invited.
The campus will be a facility where domestic peace can thrive. Light refreshments will be served.
For information, visit http://www.peacehouse.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Alterra Mountain Company to acquire Solitude Mountain Resort
- Park City hotel suffers extensive damage as water line breaks
- Midvale man reaches plea deal in U.S. 40 fatal crash
- Hotshot crews battling 100-acre fire along Mirror Lake Highway in Summit County
- Jury trial set in case against Summit County man charged with giving drugs to minors