Plan your Halloween weekend with these events and live music
October 27, 2017
- Changin Lanes Experience and Miss DJ Lux at The Cabin, 10 p.m.
- Chris Hillman, Herb Pedersen and John Jorgensen at the Egyptian Theatre, 8 p.m.
- Johnsmith at Living Energy Center, 7 p.m.
- Joy & Eric at O.P. Rockwell, 8 p.m.
- Ninth Annual Devil's Basement with DJ Juggy at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
- Park City Limits: Jeremia and Glenn Maxey at The Silver Star Cafe, 7 p.m.
- The Pour with Super Bubble at O.P. Rockwell, 9 p.m.
- Rage Against the Supremes at The Spur, 10 p.m.
- Patrick Ryan at The Spur, 7 p.m.
- Tony Oros at Prime Steakhouse, 6 p.m.
- Amanda Johnson at The Spur, 7 p.m.
- Open mic at The Cabin, 9:30 p.m.
- Cabin Fever at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
- Corey Adam at The Spur, 7 p.m.
- Badfeather Halloween Party with Break On Through and Miss DJ Lux at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
- Devil's Basement with Stereo Sparks at Downstairs, 8 p.m.
- Rick Gerber Request Line at The Cabin, 9 p.m.
- Tony Holiday at The Spur, 7 p.m.
Halloween Movie Night at the DeJoria Center
A free Halloween movie night will feature Brad Silberling's 1995 supernatural comedy "Casper," rated PG, on Saturday, Oct. 28, at the DeJoria Center, 970 N. S.R. 224. in Kamas. The event will start at 3:30 p.m. with a trunk-or-treat. The film will start at 5:30 p.m. For information, visit http://www.dejoriacenter.org.
'Giving a Bleep: The Show'
"Giving a Bleep: The Show," an original local musical comedy, will run at 8 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28, and Friday and Saturday, Nov. 3-4, at the Prospector Conference Center Theater, 2200 Sidewinder Drive. The show contains mature language and themes. The production will raise funds for local nonprofits. Ticket buyers may select their own price and the nonprofit the money will benefit. To purchase tickets, visit http://www.givingableep.com.
Creepy Cold-Blooded Halloween
Recommended Stories For You
Kim's Cold-Blooded Creatures, which include reptiles, amphibians, insects an invertebrates, will present free Creepy Cold-Blooded Halloweens from 4-5 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 30, at The Summit County Library Kamas Branch, 228 W. 200 South, and from 6-7 p.m. later that evening at the Summit County Kimball Junction Branch, 1885 W. Ute Blvd. For information, visit http://www.thesummitcountylibrary.org.
Park City Film Series: 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' and 'Carrie'
The Park City Film Series will celebrate Halloween with free screenings of Don Siegel's 1956 thriller "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," not rated, and Brian DePalma's horror classic "Carrie," rated R, on Tuesday, Oct. 31, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave. "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" will start at 6 p.m. and "Carrie" will start at 8 p.m. For information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
High Country Fly Fishers Present Kelly G. Glissmeyer
High Country Fly Fishers will present renowned fly-tyer Kelly G. Glissmeyer at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 1, Red Rock Brewery, 1640 W. Redstone Center Drive at Kimball Junction. The event is free and open to the public. For information, contact Dave Allison at 1-561-251-3543.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- The public can see Art Elevated at the Swaner EcoCenter
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January