Poker night to benefit Waterkeeper Alliance
December 2, 2014
The Waterkeeeper Celebrity Poker Night, presented by Fonseca Bin 27, will be held Friday, Dec. 5, at Daly’s in the Montage Deer Valley at 8:30 p.m.
The gala is part of Deer Valley’s annual Celebrity Skifest that will be held this weekend.
The celebrity poker night will benefit Waterkeeper Alliance, which was founded in part by Robert Kennedy Jr. in 1999.
The organization is a global movement of on-the-water advocates who patrol and protect over 100,000 miles of rivers, streams and coastlines in North and South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.
During the poker night, Park City-based artist Josee Nadeau will sketch portraits of donors on a first-come-first served basis.
Nadeau is the protégé of Gerald Van der Kemp, curator of Chateau de Versailles and Claude Monet’s Garden.
Recommended Stories For You
Tickets to Waterkeeper Celebrity Poker Night are still available for $150. The public can also buy in to play with celebrity supporters for $1,500. RSVPs are required. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon