Poker night to benefit Waterkeeper Alliance
December 2, 2014
The Waterkeeeper Celebrity Poker Night, presented by Fonseca Bin 27, will be held Friday, Dec. 5, at Daly’s in the Montage Deer Valley at 8:30 p.m.
The gala is part of Deer Valley’s annual Celebrity Skifest that will be held this weekend.
The celebrity poker night will benefit Waterkeeper Alliance, which was founded in part by Robert Kennedy Jr. in 1999.
The organization is a global movement of on-the-water advocates who patrol and protect over 100,000 miles of rivers, streams and coastlines in North and South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.
During the poker night, Park City-based artist Josee Nadeau will sketch portraits of donors on a first-come-first served basis.
Nadeau is the protégé of Gerald Van der Kemp, curator of Chateau de Versailles and Claude Monet’s Garden.
Recommended Stories For You
Tickets to Waterkeeper Celebrity Poker Night are still available for $150. The public can also buy in to play with celebrity supporters for $1,500. RSVPs are required. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- What to do in Park City this Weekend: Nov. 10
- ‘A Midnight Clear’ honors Veterans Day and Park City
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm