Protest violence against women
February 12, 2013
The public is invited to wear red and join "One Billion Rising" on Thursday, Feb. 14, at the Town Lift Plaza at 11:30 a.m. to protest rape and violence against women. This gathering of women and men inspired by Eve Ensler’s V-Day is a revolution, a dance, a strike and a world-wide moment. Donations to the Peace House gladly accepted. For more information, call Park City Performing Arts Foundation at (435) 655-3114. Submitted by the Park City Performing Arts Foundation.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space