Public can give two cents on Project ABC
February 27, 2018
As the Park City Summit County Arts Council finish up the planning phase of Project ABC (Arts Beauty Culture), the nonprofit wants to remind the public how to get involved.
Community Open Houses
The Project ABC team will host three Community Open Houses throughout Summit County.
5-7 p.m., on Tuesday, Feb. 27, at the Coalville Library, 82 N 50 East, Coalville
5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, at the South Summit County Services Building, 110 N. Main Street, Kamas
5-7 p.m., on Thursday, March 8, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave.
These are opportunities for the public to see what the team has learned, ask questions and share thoughts.
Recommended Stories For You
Steering Committee meetings
Each month the Project ABC Steering Committee meets to review progress and talk about what's ahead.
The next meeting, which will be from 11 a.m. to noon on Friday, March 30, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will the last one of the planning phase of the process. This meeting will be open to the public.
Trending In: Entertainment
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring