Public can give two cents on Project ABC
February 27, 2018
As the Park City Summit County Arts Council finish up the planning phase of Project ABC (Arts Beauty Culture), the nonprofit wants to remind the public how to get involved.
Community Open Houses
The Project ABC team will host three Community Open Houses throughout Summit County.
5-7 p.m., on Tuesday, Feb. 27, at the Coalville Library, 82 N 50 East, Coalville
5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, at the South Summit County Services Building, 110 N. Main Street, Kamas
5-7 p.m., on Thursday, March 8, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave.
These are opportunities for the public to see what the team has learned, ask questions and share thoughts.
Recommended Stories For You
Steering Committee meetings
Each month the Project ABC Steering Committee meets to review progress and talk about what's ahead.
The next meeting, which will be from 11 a.m. to noon on Friday, March 30, at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will the last one of the planning phase of the process. This meeting will be open to the public.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Alterra Mountain Company to acquire Solitude Mountain Resort
- Park City hotel suffers extensive damage as water line breaks
- Midvale man reaches plea deal in U.S. 40 fatal crash
- Hotshot crews battling 100-acre fire along Mirror Lake Highway in Summit County
- Jury trial set in case against Summit County man charged with giving drugs to minors