Riffs will host annual benefit for Peace House
December 5, 2014
Riffs Acoustic Music, 1205 Iron Horse Dr., will host its fifth-annual holiday concert to benefit Peace House on Wednesday, Dec. 10, from 7 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
The Riff Raff Band, comprised of Riffs’ music instructors, will perform the concert.
The all-new Junior Riff Raff Band will open the night.
The Junior Riff Raff members are all music students of the Riff Raff Band.
Admission is $20, and all the money will be donated to Peace House, a nonprofit organization dedicated to wiping out domestic violence in Summit and Wasatch counties.
Peace House will provide some light refreshments and drinks are BYOB.
Recommended Stories For You
RSVPs are required. For more information or to RSVP, visit ww.riffsacousticmusic.com or call 435-647-1940.
Trending In: Entertainment
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers