Riffs will host annual benefit for Peace House
December 5, 2014
Riffs Acoustic Music, 1205 Iron Horse Dr., will host its fifth-annual holiday concert to benefit Peace House on Wednesday, Dec. 10, from 7 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
The Riff Raff Band, comprised of Riffs’ music instructors, will perform the concert.
The all-new Junior Riff Raff Band will open the night.
The Junior Riff Raff members are all music students of the Riff Raff Band.
Admission is $20, and all the money will be donated to Peace House, a nonprofit organization dedicated to wiping out domestic violence in Summit and Wasatch counties.
Peace House will provide some light refreshments and drinks are BYOB.
Recommended Stories For You
RSVPs are required. For more information or to RSVP, visit ww.riffsacousticmusic.com or call 435-647-1940.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Utah Film Center will screen former Park City resident’s film ‘Campesino’
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Letters: Orrin Hatch put politics over country