Scene clips for Aug. 13
August 12, 2016
State Room Presents Brandi Carlile and Blind Pilot
State Room presents Brandi Carlile and Blind Pilot at the Deer Valley Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater on Saturday, Aug. 13. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and the music starts at 7 p.m. Tickets range from $42 to $75 and can be purcahsed by visiting http://www.ticketfly.com/event/1143081.
Park City International Film Festival
The Park City International Film Festival, a family-friendly event that will feature documentary shorts, narrative shorts, documentary features and feature films, and panel discussions, will be held at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., through Saturday, Aug. 13. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit parkcityfilmfest.org.
No Park Silly Sunday Market
There will be no Park Silly Sunday Market on Sunday, Aug. 14, due to the Park City Kimball Arts Festival. For more information, visit http://www.parksillysundaymarket.com.
Park City Beethoven Festival Chamber Music in the Park
The Park City Beethoven Festival will conclude the summer season with cellist Cheung Chau, harpsichordist Pamela Palmer Jones and festival artists in residence violist Leslie Harlow and clarinetist Russell Harlow at the City Park bandstand on Monday, Aug. 15, at 6 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, visit http://www.pcmusicfestival.com.
Park City Farmer's Market
Park City Farmer's Market, run by Volker's Bakery, will run every Wednesday at Canyons Cabriolet Parking Lot from noon until 6 p.m. through Oct. 12, weather permitting. The market will feature fresh, local produce, baked breads, arts and crafts and live music. For more information, visit parkcityfarmersmarket.com.
Camp Safety, a four-day event for children ages 5 and 6, will run from Aug. 15 to Aug. 19 at Temple Har Shalom, 3700 Brookside Ct., from 9 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Camp Safety is a fun and engaging event comprised of learning about relevant personal safety topics. There are Spaces still open. For more information, or to register, email Christina Sally at email@example.com or call 435-615-3829.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?