Scene clips for Dec. 12
December 11, 2015
Eileen Ivers at the Eccles Center
The Park City Institute will present Celtic fiddler Eileen Ivers at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., on Saturday, Dec. 12, at 7:30 p.m. An original musical star of "Riverdance," founding member of Cherish the Ladies, nine-time All-Ireland Fiddle champion (and collaborator with artists ranging from Sting to the Chieftains), the Grammy-winning Ivers and her band unleash a show with unstoppable energy and exhilarating sound. Tickets range from $25 to $75 and can be purchased by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org .
Park Silly Sunday Market ‘Silly Holiday Bazaar — How Bizarre?’
The Park Silly Sunday Market’s "Silly Holiday Bazaar — How Bizarre?" will be held at the Park City Marriott, 1895 Sidewinder Dr., through Sunday, Dec. 13. Saturday’s hours are from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Sunday’s hours are from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Admission is free and open to the public. For more information, visit http://www.parksillysundaymarket.com/winter-bazaar .
Kamas Valley Christmas Program at the DeJoria Center
The Kamas Valley Choir, directed by Geri Gibbs, will perform the Kamas Valley Community Christmas Program, "Christmas Around the World," that will feature choir and orchestra at the DeJoria Center at High Star Ranch, 970 S.R. 32 in Kamas, on Saturday, Dec. 12. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Geri Gibbs at email@example.com .
Recommended Stories For You
Free Christmas Movie: ‘Elf’
Newpark Terrace, Zions Bank, Newpark Retail, Smith’s, Crandall Capital and KPCW will present a free screening of ‘Elf’ at the Holiday Village 4 Cinemas on Saturday, Dec. 12, at 9 a.m. The event will feature free candy and popcorn and an appearance from Santa and his fire truck.
Swaner EcoCenter Art Market
The Swaner EcoCenter, 1258 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, will present its art market through Dec. 13, during EcoCenter hours. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit http://www.swanerecocenter.org .
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Supremes founding member Mary Wilson celebrates 60 years in the business
- Public is invited to walk-up to Alzheimer’s prevention party
- Original musical follows the plight of the Lost Boys of Sudan
- MacMaster and Leahy have combined their love of music with their love of family
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild