Scene clips for Dec. 14
December 13, 2013
Santa Claus will arrive at the Town Lift Plaza at 6:15 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 14. The festivities will begin at 5:30 p.m. with free hot cocoa and activities for children and families. Santa will be available for photos. The event is free. For more information, visit http://www.pcmr.com .
Christmas on Main in Kamas
Kamas will host a Christmas on Main celebration on Saturday, Dec. 14, beginning at 10 a.m. Businesses will offer holiday goodies, discounts and other special activities including ornament making at Artique, special showtimes at the Kamas Theatre, goodies and drawings at Tangled and Teazzed and more.
Park City Newcomers Holiday Party
On Saturday, Dec. 14, the Newcomers Club will host its annual holiday party at the Grand Summit Hotel at Canyons Resort from 6:30 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. RSVP to Anne Frank by calling 214-714-3939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org .
Little Naturalist: Story Time at Swaner EcoCenter
Recommended Stories For You
The Swaner EcoCenter, 1258 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, will host a Little Naturalist story time on Monday, Dec. 16, from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. The stories will be "Moving Christmas" by Brandon Camp and "Santa Claus Is Green" by Alison Inches. The children will also make ornaments out of recycled magazines. Pre-registration for each program appreciated, but not required. The cost is $2 per family per program. For more information or to register, contact Katherine Veeder at 435-797-8942 or Katherine.email@example.com .
Uniting the Wasatch at Newpark Resort
The Newpark Resort and Hotel Central, 1476 Newpark Blvd., will present Save Our Canyons’ Uniting the Wasatch, a free informative event aimed to engage and inform the communities surrounding the Wasatch Mountains, on Wednesday, Dec. 18. The program will include a discussion on the public processes that are being undertaken to address transportation, development, recreation and the economy that the Wasatch supports. For more information, visit saveourcanyons.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Utah Film Center will screen former Park City resident’s film ‘Campesino’
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Letters: Orrin Hatch put politics over country