Scene clips for Dec. 210
December 21, 2013
The Park City Dance Academy will present "The Nutcracker" at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., on Saturday, Dec. 21, at 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitydance.com .
The Park City Treblemakers
The Park City Treblemakers, an a cappella group, will perform at various locations on Historic Main Street on Saturday, Dec. 21, from 5 p.m until 6:30 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, visit http://www.Facebook.com/parkcitytreblemakers .
Summit County Library Christmas Eve Hours
All Summit County Libraries will close at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24, and will remain closed through Wednesday, Dec. 25. For more information, visit www1.youseemore.com/SummitCounty/calendar.asp?cal=35
The Park City Library Christmas Eve Hours
Recommended Stories For You
The Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will close at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24, and will remain closed through Wednesday, Dec. 25. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitylibrary.com .
Holiday Blood Drive at the Blind Dog
The American Red Cross will host a holiday blood drive at the Blind Dog parking lot, 1251 Kearns Blvd., on Tuesday, Dec. 24, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. For an appointment call: 801-805-0233. Walk-ins will be taken as schedules allow.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- Park City can pay a call on ‘The Addams Family’ at Egyptian Theatre
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Sheriff’s report: Furniture and appliances stolen from Airbnb