Scene clips for Dec. 210
December 21, 2013
The Park City Dance Academy will present "The Nutcracker" at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., on Saturday, Dec. 21, at 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitydance.com .
The Park City Treblemakers
The Park City Treblemakers, an a cappella group, will perform at various locations on Historic Main Street on Saturday, Dec. 21, from 5 p.m until 6:30 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, visit http://www.Facebook.com/parkcitytreblemakers .
Summit County Library Christmas Eve Hours
All Summit County Libraries will close at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24, and will remain closed through Wednesday, Dec. 25. For more information, visit www1.youseemore.com/SummitCounty/calendar.asp?cal=35
The Park City Library Christmas Eve Hours
Recommended Stories For You
The Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will close at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24, and will remain closed through Wednesday, Dec. 25. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitylibrary.com .
Holiday Blood Drive at the Blind Dog
The American Red Cross will host a holiday blood drive at the Blind Dog parking lot, 1251 Kearns Blvd., on Tuesday, Dec. 24, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. For an appointment call: 801-805-0233. Walk-ins will be taken as schedules allow.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion
- Park City swimmer Fischer Caplin selected for USA Swimming diversity fellowship