Scene clips for Dec. 24
December 24, 2013
All Summit County Libraries will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 25. For more information, visit www1.youseemore.com/SummitCounty/calendar.asp?cal=35
The Park City Library Closed
The Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 25. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitylibrary.com .
Torchlight Parade at Park City Mountain Resort
Park City Mountain Resort will preset its annual Christmas Eve torchlight parade festivities on Tuesday, Dec. 24, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the resort plaza. Free hot chocolate and cookies will be available and the parade, which will also feature and appearance by Santa Claus, will begin at 6 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.pcmr.com .
Santa at Deer Valley
Recommended Stories For You
Santa will be at Deer Valley Resort on Tuesday, Dec. 24, from 9 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. His first appearance will be at the Snow Park Lodge area from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. and he will reappear at the Silver Lake Lodge are from noon until 1:30 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.deervalley.com .
Santa Sightings at Canyons
Santa Claus will shred the slopes throughout the day at Canyons Resort on Thursday, Dec. 24, and Friday, Dec. 25. Look for him at the Ski Beach as well. For more information, visit http://www.canyonsresort.com.
Holiday Break Camp at Ecker Hill Middle School
Ecker Hill Middle School will host Basin Recreation’s Holiday Break Camp from Dec. 26 to Dec. 27, and Jan. 2 to Jan. 3, from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Campers must bring lunches, water bottles, swimsuits, and towels. Winter clothes are optional for sledding. Helmets are required for those who would like to sled. Cost is $40 per day or $75 for two days. To sign up, visit http://www.basinrecreation.org or call (435) 655-0999.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Sundance Film Festival volunteer will rack up her 14th year
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion