Scene clips for Dec. 3-5, 2014
December 2, 2014
Deer Valley Opens
Deer Valley will start its winter season on Saturday, Dec. 6. Visit http://www.deervalley.com or call 435-649-1000 for more information.
Locals Free Day at the Park City Museum
The Park City Museum, 528 Main St., will host a locals free day on Thursday, Dec. 4. Park City and Summit County residents will be admitted for free to explore the "Bison: American Icon" exhibit. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityhistory.org .
Holiday Art Market at the Swaner EcoCenter
The Swaner EcoCenter, 1258 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, will host a holiday art market from Wednesday, Dec. 3, through Saturday, Dec. 13. Times vary. The market will feature items created by local and regional artists. For more information, visit http://www.swanerecocenter.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Stand-Up Comedy at the Egyptian Theatre
The Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., will present stand-up comedians Carrie Snow and Sandy Hacket on Friday, Dec. 5, and Saturday, Dec. 6, at 8 p.m. Snow is known for her hilarious yet touching solo show, "7,000 Sailors Can’t Be Wrong." Hackett appeared in "Hot Dog the Movie," "Cannonball Run II" and "Hamburger the Motion Picture." He is also the writer, producer, director actor in the production of, "The Rat Pack is Back", an award-winning nostalgic revue that captures the fun and music originally created in the 1960s by the infamous Rat Pack. Tickets range from $19 to $32 and are available by visiting http://www.parkcityshows.com .
Quiet Christmas Healing Service
The Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, will hold a special quiet Christmas healing service on Sunday, Dec. 7, at 6 p.m. participants will observe a period of quiet reflection, sing, offer a short homily and take time for prayer.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Sundance Film Festival volunteer will rack up her 14th year
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion