Scene clips for Dec. 4
December 3, 2013
The Christian Center of Park City, in partnership with the Harvard Divinity School, will present judge and human rights lawyer Hauwa Ibrahim who will speak t the Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., on Wednesday, Dec. 4, at 6 p.m. Admission is free or a suggested donation of $15. For more information, visit http://www.ccofpc.org or call 435-649-2260.
Christian Science Wednesdays
Christian Science Church will present evenings of inner peace, forgiveness and joy this holiday season on Wednesday evenings at the Park Hotel, 605 Main St., from 7 p.m. until 8 p.m. You will hear inspiring readings from the Bible and Science & Health with Key to the Scriptures. In December, the themed weekly topics are about Spiritual Gifts. All events are free and open to the public. For more information, http://www.christianscienceparkcity.com under events.
Community Forum at Park City High School District Office
Park City School District superintendent Ember Conley invites community members to the Park City District Office, 2700 Kearns Blvd., on Thursday, Dec. 5, from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. to continue the discussion regarding comprehensive needs assessment to maximize student learning for Park City School District. For more information, contact the school district by calling 435-645-5600.
Holiday Gift Sale at Summit County Fairgrounds A holiday gift sale will be held at the Summit County Fairgrounds in Coalville on Friday, Dec. 6, from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Annual Hanukkah Celebration at Temple Har Shalom
Temple Har Shalom, 3700 Creekside Ct., will host its annual Hanukkah celebration on Satuday, Dec. 7, from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. The event will feature food, games and some surprises. The public is welcome, but reservations mandatory. Call Tenple Har Shalom at 436-649-2276. For more information, visit http://www.templeharshalom.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space