Scene clips for Feb. 12
February 12, 2014
The 10th Annual Sweetheart Gala will be held on Friday, Feb. 14, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 1505 W. White Pine Canyon Rd., from 6 p.m. until 11 p.m. The big band dinner-dance fundraiser for Park City Bands is sponsored by the Park City High School Music Department and Park City Education Foundation. The event, which will include dinner, a silent auction and opportunity drawings, provides support for the Park City High School/Treasure Mountain Jr. High band program. Tickets are available at $65 per person at tables adjacent to the dance floor or $55 at others. To purchase, contact Michelle Ascherl at 435-602-9547 or email@example.com , or visit http://www.pcbands.net/SweetheartGala .
Valentine’s Day Guided Moonlight Snowshoe Hike The Swaner Eco Center, 1258 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, will offer a Valentine’s Day guided moonlight snowshoe hike on the Swaner Preserve on Friday, Feb. 14, at 7 p.m. During the 1½-hour event hikers will look for active nocturnal animals and tracks. Hikers should come prepared with boots, snowpants, layered clothing and a water bottle. The hike is free for members and $10 for nonmembers. Snowshoes are available for $2.50 for members and $5 for non members. To RSVP, call 435-649-1767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celtic Nights at the Eccles Center
Six of Ireland’s most accomplished dancers join forces with six of the Emerald Isle’s finest voices in a gloriously entertaining and genuine Celtic show called Celtic Nights, which will be at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., on Saturday, Feb. 15, at 7:30 p.m. Tickets range from $20 to $69 and are available by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point