Scene clips for Feb. 13
February 12, 2016
Park City Professional Artists Association: ‘Art Elevated’
The Park City Professional Artists Association will present its annual "Art Elevated" President’s Day weekend show at the Park City Visitor Information Center, 1794 Olympic Pkwy., at Kimball Junction, through Sunday, Feb. 14. Admission is free. For more information, visit parkcityart.com.
Paws for Life at the Barking Cat
The Barking Cat, 1708 Uinta Way at Kimball Junction, will team with Paws for Life Utah for a grand adoption event for local pups and kitties on Sunday, Feb. 14, from noon until 3 p.m. The Barking Cat will also offer a 20 percent discount on the purchase of all food, supplies, toys, treats and other fun stuff. For more information, visit http://www.thebarkingcatparkcity.com
Park City Institute Presents San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus
Park City Institute presents San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus on Saturday, Feb. 13, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., at 7:30 p.m. Tickets range from $25 to $75 and they are available by calling the box office, 435-655-3114 or visiting EcclesCenter.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Author Signing at Dolly’s Bookstore: Terry Sidford Dolly’s Bookstore, 510 Main St., will present author Terry Sidford on Saturday, Feb. 13, from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Sidford will sign her books, including "One Hundred Hearts." The event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit http://www.dollysbookstore.com.
Kimball Art Center’s Winter Salon The Kimball Art Center’s Winter Salon, featuring artists and vendors, including Anne F. Crumpacker Bamboo Art , Artigiani Milanesi , Barbara Arnett Cashmere, Designs by Georgina Whitford , Fairchild Baldwin , Farasha Boutique , Gina Werfel , Interior Collections Park City , Isabelle de Borchgrave , Nathan Sawaya , Photographs Do Not Bend Gallery , R. Nelson Parrish , Roberto Coin , Sibylle Szaggars Redford , Susan Swartz , Tandem Press and Toh-Atin Gallery , will be held at the Montage Deer Valley through Monday, Feb. 15. For more information, visit kimballartcenter.org.
‘Improv at the Library’ with the Not PC Players
The Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will present "Improv at the Library" with the Not PC Players on Wednesday, Feb. 17, at 8 p.m. The event is free and is designed for an adult audience. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitylibrary.org .
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork