Scene clips for Feb. 14
February 13, 2015
Marcia Ball and Elvin Bishop at the Eccles Center
The Park City Institute will present Marcia Ball and Elvin Bishop at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., on Saturday, Feb. 14. The music will begin at 7:30 p.m. Tickets range from $20 to $69 and are available by calling 435-655-31145 or by visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Galentines at the Egyptian Theatre
The Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., will present Galentines, with stand-up comedians Wendy Liebman and Caroline Rhea, through Saturday, Feb. 14, at 8 p.m. Saturday tickets are $35 to $55. Tickets can be purchased by calling 435-649-9371 or by visiting http://www.parkcityshows.com .
‘Art Elevated’ at the Visitor Information Center
The Park City Professional Artist Association will present its third annual Presidents Day weekend exhibit, Art Elevated, at the Park City Visitor Information Center, 1794 Olympic Parkway at Kimball Junction, through Feb. 16. The hours for Saturday and Sunday will be from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Monday’s hours will be from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityart.com .
Recommended Stories For You
Valentine’s Day Snowshoe Excursion on the Swaner Preserve
The Swaner EcoCenter, 1258 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, will host a Valentine’s Day showshoe excursion on the Swaner Preserve from 2 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. The event will begin at the Preserve’s back pier. Participants will learn about the history of the Preserve, watershed science, and wildlife and plants found in the area. The EcoCenter has snowshoes to fit all sizes. Light refreshments will be served after the tour. Space is limited. Reservations can be made by visiting goo.gl/5BfVLT.
‘Table for Twelve’ Food & Wine Experience: ‘Quintessential Italy’
Nosh, the specialty cheese shop in The Market Park City, 1500 Snow Creek Dr., and Fox School of Wine will present an intimate and unique tasting experience on Thursday, Feb. 19. Artisan cheeses imported from around the world and handcrafted meats will be paired with select wines for an educational experience. The class, which is offered to ages 21 and older, begins at 6:30 p.m. and the cost is $40. Reservations are required. Visit http://www.foxschoolofwine.com or call Pamela at (801) 201-4282 . Space is limited to 12 people.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Utah Film Center will screen former Park City resident’s film ‘Campesino’
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested
- Letters: Orrin Hatch put politics over country