Scene clips for Feb. 15
February 14, 2014
Canyons Resort kicks off the annual Spring Concert Series on Saturday, Feb. 15. The free après concerts happen every Saturday and select Sundays at 3 p.m. on the Resort Village stage. The first show will be the Patwa Reggae Band. For more information, visit
Duncan Sheik at the Egyptian Theatre
Grammy and Tony Award-winning singer, songwriter and composer Duncan Sheik will perform at the Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., on Saturday, Feb. 15, at 8 p.m. Tickets range from $40 to $60 and are available by visiting http://www.parkcityshows.com .
‘Art Elevated’ Exhibit at the Park City Visitor Information Center
The Park City Professional Artist Association’s "Art Elevated" exhibit will be presented at the Park City Visitor Information Center, 1794 Olympic Parkway at Kimball Junction, through Feb. 17. Regular hours on Feb. 15 through Feb. 16 will be from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and the hours on Feb. 17 are 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityart.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Barley’s Angels Beer and Chocolate
Barley’s Angels will host its Beer and Chocolate event at the Boneyard on Thursday, Feb. 20, from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. The event is co-sponsored by Mill Creek Chocolate, Uinta Brewing and Shades of Pale Brewing. The night will include beer and chocolate pairings and brewery tour of Shades of Pale Brewing located across the street from the Boneyard. The event is open to ladies only and RSVPs are required. To be put on the guest list, visit http://www.barleysangelsutah.com . The cost is $15 advance purchase or $20 at the door.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork