Scene clips for Feb. 6
February 5, 2013
The public is invited to attend a town hall meeting that will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 6, from 7 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at the Roger Harlan Conference Room at the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., to discuss legislative issues with Rep. Kraig Powell. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitylibrary.org.
Community Supported Agriculture Open House
Liberty Heights Fresh and No Place Like Home will host an community supported agriculture (CSA) open house at No Place Like Home, 1685 Bonanza Dr., on Thursday, Feb. 7, from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. Learn how organic and local produce of the season is brought each week to Park City at two convenient locations, No Place Like Home and the Swaner EcoCenter. Also, learn about tasty options to add local grass-fed meats, cheeses and everyday staples with a year-round Sustainably Farmed Food program. For more information, visit http://libertyheightsfresh.com/our-company/news-a-specials/item/633-park-city-csa-open-house-at-no-place-like-home-on-thursday-february-7th
Sweetheart Gala Dinner and Dance
The Park City High School Bands will present the ninth annual Sweetheart Gala dinner dance fundraiser at St. Mary’s Catholic Church on Friday. Feb. 8. Doors open at 6 p.m. Dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m. and the dance will begin at 88 p.m. The money will be used to replace broken cases; purchase instruments and uniforms; build the music library; and help defray expenses the bands incur when traveling for national competition. For further information on the Sweetheart Gala or to make a donation, please contact Lyn Eckels at (435) 655-5457 or Nancy Taylor at (307) 761-4184.
United States Ski and Snowboard Association’s Intermountain Freestyle
Recommended Stories For You
The United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA) will present its Intermountain Freestyle Tour at Deer Valley Resort from Feb. 8 through Feb. 10. Mogul competitions will be held on Champion ski run. Participation is restricted to USSA members. For registration or additional information, visit http://www.urtur.com or contact Jon O’Brien, at 801-557-5630 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Trending In: Entertainment
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Kimball Art Center gives out samples of its art classes
- OSTON’s new single “Bad” can be found at Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and Soundcloud.
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested