Scene clips for Feb. 6
February 5, 2016
Park City Institute Presents Ira Glass
Park City Institute presents Reinventing Radio: Ira Glass on Feb. 6, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., at 7:30 p.m. Tickets range from $25 to $75 and they are available by calling the box office, 435-655-3114 or visiting EcclesCenter.org.
A.M. Stockhill at Park City Fine Art
Park City Fine Art, 577 Main St., will host an artist reception for multi-media visual artist A.M. Stockhill on Saturday, Feb. 6, from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. For more information visit http://www.parkcityfineart.com.
The Story of You at Mountain Life Church
Mountain Life Church, 7375 N. Silver Creek Rd., continues its weekly Story of You series on Sundays at 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. The series helps participants understand more of what is really going on in their life stories. This week’s topic is "Why Does It Have to Hurt?" The events are free and open to the public. For more information, visit mountainlife.org/media/sunday-messages/storyofyou.
Recommended Stories For You
Newcomers of Greater Park City Coffee
Newcomers of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, on Wednesday, Feb. 10, at 10 a.m.
The speakers will be Dee Hill-Mey, Ph.D., Manager at the LiVe Well Center and Heather Darling, Nurse Practioner at the LiVe Well Center, both from Park City Medical Center. The topic will be lifestyle medicine and how behaviors impact health and well-being. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org .
Park City Wine Club: ‘A Sparkling Event’
The Park City Wine Club will present "A Sparkling Event" at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse at Hotel Park City, 2001 Park Ave., on Wednesday, Feb. 10, at 6 p.m. The event, open to ages 21 and older, will explore bubbles from around the world including Prosecco, Cava, sparkling champagne paired with delicious bites such as spicy lobster, beef medallion and mini creme brulee. The cost is $50. Reservations are required. Visit http://www.parkcitywineclub.com for more information or to make reservations.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Utah Film Center will screen former Park City resident’s film ‘Campesino’
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested