Scene clips for Feb. 9
February 8, 2013
McMillen Fine Art Photography, 1678 West Redstone Center Dr., Suite 120, at Kimball Junction, will host a benefit for Friends of Animals Utah on Saturday, Feb. 9, from 6:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. The event is open to anyone aged 21 and older. The cost is $40 per person and $75 per couple in advance. Admission will be $50 per person the day of the event. Space is limited. For more information, call (435) 575-1270.
Park City Woman’s Athenaeum Club Meeting
The public is invited to attend the Park City Woman’s Athenaeum Club meeting at the Jess Reid Building, 750 Kearns Blvd., on Tues. Feb. 12 at 6:30 pm. The guest speaker will be Connie Steffen, a Park City local and policy analyst for the Utah State Legislature. Her presentation will include major issues being addressed in the current legislative session with a focus on education and other issues of particular interest to Park City residents. A Q & A period will follow her talk. Please RSVP to Lynda, (435) 649-9878 or email@example.com .
Park City Dual Language Immersion Registration Meeting
A Park City School District dual-language immersion registration meeting will be held at the Ecker Hill Middle School auditorium, 2465 Kilby Rd., on Tuesday, Feb. 12, from 7 p.m. until 8 p.m. The meeting will provide parents information about the program model, the registration process, the placement drawing and wait list. For more information, visit http://www.pcschools.us/index.php?page=299
Park City Newcomers Club Monthly Meeting
Recommended Stories For You
The Park City Newcomers Club will hold its monthly meeting at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, on Wednesday, Feb. 13, from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Brian McInerney, Senior Hydrologist with the National Weather Service in Salt Lake City, will highlight Utah’s current snow pack, weather and water supply forcast. Lunch will follow at Good Karma. For more information please visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County