Scene clips for Jan. 23
January 23, 2016
Fox School of Wine
The Fox School of Wine, located at the Silver Baron Lodge, 2880 Deer Valley Dr., East, holds classes Saturdays from 6 p.m. until 7 p.m. The classes sample five wines chosen to reflect the topic of the weekend. All wines are available for under $30 and are available for purchase in Utah. Registration is $37 per person. Registration is available online by visiting http://www.foxschoolofwine.com .
Nature Walks and Snowshoe Tours at the Swaner Preserve
The Swaner EcoCenter, 1258 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, offers nature walks and/or snowshoe tours on the Swaner Preserve every Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until 10 a.m. Cost is $5 per person, or free for members. Sign-ups are available through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 435-649-1767 . For more information, visit http://www.swanerecocenter.org .
Author Event at Dolly’s Bookstore: Jeffrey M. Leving
World-renowned fathers’ rights attorney and author Jeffery M. Leving will discuss and sign his newest book, "How to Be a Good Divorced Dad," at Dolly’s Bookstore, 510 Main Street, on Sunday, Jan. 24 at 6:30 p.m. The event is held a day prior to the Sundance Film Festival Premier of "Little Men" directed by Ira Sachs. Leving is an associate producer for the movie. For more information, visit http://www.dollysbookstore.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Indie FreshBrew Series
The fourth annual Indie FreshBrew Series, featuring local music, will be held at Atticus Coffee, Books and Teahouse, 738 Main St., from Jan. 24 to Jan. 27. The music will run from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. The performances are open to all ages and free. For more information, visit , http://www.atticustea.com .
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)