Scene clips for July 12
July 11, 2014
The Park City Food & Wine Classic will be held this year in various venues in Park City through Sunday, July 13. For more information and full schedule, visit http://www.parkcityfoodandwineclassic.com .
Park Silly Sunday Market
The Park Silly Sunday Market will run every Sunday through Sept. 21 on Main Street. Hours are 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. The Park Silly Sunday Market is an ecofriendly, open-air market that offers gifts, soaps, crafts, food, drinks and live music. Organizers encourage the public to ride their bicycles or park at Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd., and ride the free bus to Main Street. Main Stage entertainment for July 13 will be Leaping Lulu at 11 a.m.; Jaecey Adams at 1:15 p.m. and 10th Mountain at 2:15 p.m. The Farmer’s Market Stage will feature Brent Wilde at 10 a.m. and Elliot & Gabriel at 1 p.m. Miners Park stage will present John Davis from Triggers & Slips at 1:30 p.m. and Jim Fish at 3:30 p.m. For more information, visit parksillysundaymarket.com.
Monday Night Runs
White Pine Touring Nordic Center and programs director Patrick Coffey will host a free group trail run every Monday at 6 p.m. through Sept. 1. These casual runs will explore the trails of Park City and the surrounding area. Runners will meet at 5:45 p.m. White Pine Touring, 1790 Bonanza Dr. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/WhitePineTouring/events
Historic Main Street Walking Tour
Recommended Stories For You
The Park City Museum will offer Historic Main Street walking tours Mondays through Saturdays from 2 p.m. until 3 p.m. Weather-permitting, the tours leave the Park City Museum, 528 Main St. The cost is $5 per person. The tour lasts for about one hour. For more information, call 435-649-7457 or http://www.parkcityhistory.org .
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Shawn Colvin, Gallery stroll and Oscar-nominated Shorts
- Temple Har Shalom Scholar-in-Residence to discuss Islam and democracy
- Park City Films to screen Oscar short film nominees
- Three oil painters featured at Montgomery-Lee at Last Friday Gallery Stroll
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- PCMR skiers caught in out-of-bounds Scott’s Bowl
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office leery of bill that would allow drivers to go through red lights