Scene clips for July 12
July 11, 2014
The Park City Food & Wine Classic will be held this year in various venues in Park City through Sunday, July 13. For more information and full schedule, visit http://www.parkcityfoodandwineclassic.com .
Park Silly Sunday Market
The Park Silly Sunday Market will run every Sunday through Sept. 21 on Main Street. Hours are 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. The Park Silly Sunday Market is an ecofriendly, open-air market that offers gifts, soaps, crafts, food, drinks and live music. Organizers encourage the public to ride their bicycles or park at Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd., and ride the free bus to Main Street. Main Stage entertainment for July 13 will be Leaping Lulu at 11 a.m.; Jaecey Adams at 1:15 p.m. and 10th Mountain at 2:15 p.m. The Farmer’s Market Stage will feature Brent Wilde at 10 a.m. and Elliot & Gabriel at 1 p.m. Miners Park stage will present John Davis from Triggers & Slips at 1:30 p.m. and Jim Fish at 3:30 p.m. For more information, visit parksillysundaymarket.com.
Monday Night Runs
White Pine Touring Nordic Center and programs director Patrick Coffey will host a free group trail run every Monday at 6 p.m. through Sept. 1. These casual runs will explore the trails of Park City and the surrounding area. Runners will meet at 5:45 p.m. White Pine Touring, 1790 Bonanza Dr. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/WhitePineTouring/events
Historic Main Street Walking Tour
Recommended Stories For You
The Park City Museum will offer Historic Main Street walking tours Mondays through Saturdays from 2 p.m. until 3 p.m. Weather-permitting, the tours leave the Park City Museum, 528 Main St. The cost is $5 per person. The tour lasts for about one hour. For more information, call 435-649-7457 or http://www.parkcityhistory.org .
Trending In: Entertainment
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- Oak Ridge Boys to ‘Shine the Light on Christmas’ at the DeJoria Center
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January