Scene clips for July 13
July 12, 2016
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, on Wednesday, July 13, from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Mayor Jack Thomas will speak. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org.
Anti-Gala Fundraiser for Utah Olympic Legacy
The Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation's Anti-Gala Fundraiser will be held at Utah Olympic Park, 3419 Olympic Pkwy. at Kimball Junction, Thursday, July 14, from 6:30 p.m. until 11 p.m. Register by visiting UtahOlympicLegacy.org, or emailing Jennifer Lippman at email@example.com.
Kids Afternoon Movie: 'Kung Fu Panda'
The Summit County Library Kimball Junction Branch, 1885 W. Ute Blvd., will present a free kids afternoon movie screening of "Kung Fu Panda" on Friday, July 15, at 1 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.thesummitcountylibrary.org.
Sundance Summer Outdoor Film Series: 'The Way, Way Back'
The Sundance Summer Outdoor Film Series will present Nat Faxon and Jim Rash's "The Way, Way Back" at City Park on Friday, July 15. The free screening will start at dusk. Prior to the screening, Basin Recreation will host some summer games and activities. For more information, visit http://www.sundance.org.
Train Your Brain Improv at the Park City Library
The Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will welcome the Not PC Players on Saturday, July 16, in a "Train Your Brain" improv session that coincides with the summer reading program. The event, which will start at 8 p.m., is free and open to the public. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitylibrary.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Shawn Colvin, Gallery stroll and Oscar-nominated Shorts
- Temple Har Shalom Scholar-in-Residence to discuss Islam and democracy
- Park City Films to screen Oscar short film nominees
- Three oil painters featured at Montgomery-Lee at Last Friday Gallery Stroll
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- PCMR skiers caught in out-of-bounds Scott’s Bowl
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office leery of bill that would allow drivers to go through red lights