Scene clips for July 29
July 28, 2015
Registration for Summit Land Conservancy’s Blue Sky Bash
Registration for Summit Land Conservancy’s Blue Sky Bash fundraiser will end on Friday, Aug. 7. The event, which will be held on Saturday, Aug. 15, at the Blue Sky Ranch in Wanship, will feature a live auction, live music and dancing. High West Distillery signature cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a three-course meal. Call 435-649-9884 or email Sheila@wesaveland.org to register or for more information.
Auditions for Pioneer Theatre Company
The Pioneer Theatre Company will hold auditions for the first two 2015-16 season plays on Thursday, Aug. 6, from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. at the Roy W. and Elizabeth E. Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre, 300 S. 1400 East, at the University of Utah. The plays are "Outside Mullingar" by John Patrick Shanley and "Two Dollar Bill" by T.J. Bradey. All actors much be ages 18 or older. A headshot and resume are required. Actors must sign up in Room 325 by Thursday, July 30. Callbacks will be announced at a later date.
Salt Lake Symphony Auditions
The Salt Lake Symphony invites musicians to audition to perform during its 2015-16 season. Auditions will take place Tuesday, Aug. 25, at 7 p.m. at Libby Gardner Hall, 1375 East Presidents Circle on the University of Utah campus. There are openings in all string sections — violin, viola, cello and bass — including principal cello. Call 801-250-9419 for audition information. For information on the Salt Lake Symphony and its upcoming season visit saltlakesymphony.org .
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Senior Center
The Park City Senior Center, 1361 Woodside Ave., is open for public activities on Mondays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. Events include bridge, canasta, conversation, billiards and more. Lunch, which is cooked on site, will be served at 1 p.m. A suggested donation of $3 for ages 60 and older and $6 for ages younger than 60 will be accepted. Call 435-649-7261 before 9 a.m. and leave a message to make a lunch reservation.
Registration for the 2015 Sotheby’s Cares Charity Golf Tournament
Registration for the 2015 Sotheby’s Cares Charity Golf Tournament can be done by emailing Ivan DuBois at email@example.com or by calling 801-557-1803. The event, which will benefit an array of charities, will be held on Monday, Aug. 3, at the Rees Jones Golf Course at Victory Ranch. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- Oak Ridge Boys to ‘Shine the Light on Christmas’ at the DeJoria Center
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January
- Park City High School names Sterling Scholars