Scene clips for July 6
July 7, 2016
Deer Valley Music Festival
The Utah Symphony | Utah Opera's Deer Valley Music Festival will continue with a chamber concert at St. Mary's Catholic Church, 1505 White Pine Canyon Rd., on Wednesday, July 6, at 8 p.m. The concert will be conducted by Jayce Ogren and the soloist will be soprano Simone Osborne. Tickets are $35 and can be purchased by visiting http://www.deervalleymusicfestival.org.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert: Austin Wolfe Band
Mountain Town Music's Grand Valley Bank Community Concert Series will present Austin Wolfe Band, led by "American Idol" contestant Austin Wolfe, at Deer Valley's Snow Park Amphitheater on Wednesday, July 6, at 6 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitylivemusic.com.
Park City Food and Wine Classic
The Park City Food and Wine Classic will be held in various venues from Thursday, July 7, to Sunday, July 10. Tickets for individual events are still available and can be purchased by visiting HYPERLINK “http://parkcityfoodandwineclassic.com/”parkcityfoodandwineclassic.com. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the People's Health Clinic.
'Rock of Ages' at the Egyptian Theatre
The Ziegfeld Theater Company's production of the musical "Rock of Ages" will continue July 7-10, July 14-17 and July 21-24 at the Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St. Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows start at 8 p.m. Sunday performances start at 6 p.m. Tickets for the Thursday concerts range from $35 to $55 and Tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday performances range from $39 to $65. Tickets can be purchased by visiting http://www.parkcityshows.com.
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, on Wednesday, July 13, from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Mayor Jack Thomas will speak. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork