Scene clips for July 9
July 10, 2016
Summit Arts Exhibit
The Park City Summit County Arts Council will continue the Summit Arts exhibit at the Red Barn, 4300 S.R. 32 in Oakley, on Saturday, July 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event is free and open to the public. For more information visit http://www.pcscarts.org.
Deer Valley Music Festival: The B-52s with the Utah Symphony
The Utah Symphony | Utah Operas Deer Valley Music Festival will continue with the B-52s with the Utah Symphony at Deer Valleys Snow Park Amphitheater on Saturday, July 9, at 7:30 p.m. Randall Craig Fleischer will conduct. Tickets range from $49 to $120 and can be purchased by vising http://www.deervalleymusicfestival.com.
Garden Q & A
Summit Community Gardens, 4056 Shadow Mountain Dr., will host a Q & A on Saturday, July 9, from 10 a.m. until noon. The garden staff will answer questions about garden maintenance and give tips. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit http://www.summitcommunitygardens.org.
Hops Hunters Hike
Summit Land Conservancy will host a Hops Hunters hike on Sunday, July 10, from 9:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. The hike on July 10 will cover the Virginia Mining Claims. Hikers will identify wild hops, and assess their viability for harvest. Sign up by emailing Shawna at email@example.com or visiting www. signupgenius.com/go/10c0b4fabaf2ca7fa7-hops.
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City
Newcomers Club of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, on Wednesday, July 13, from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Mayor Jack Thomas will speak. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)