Scene clips for June 11
June 10, 2014
Canyons will open for the summer on Thursday, June 12. The resort will offer an array of family-friendly activities including concerts, Zip Tour Adventures, a putting course and hiking. For more information on Canyons Resort, visit http://www.thecanyons.com or call 888-CANYONS.
Deer Valley Resorts Opens for the Summer
Deer Valley will open for the summer season on Friday, June 13. Activities will include hiking and biking. For details, visit http://www.deervalley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Park City Farmer’s Market
The Park City Farmer’s Market runs every Wednesday from noon to 6 p.m. at Canyons Cabriolet parking lot throughout the summer until October. The market will feature local produce and meats, fresh breads, arts and crafts and live music. For more information, visit www. parkcityfarmersmarket.com.
Full Moon Concert at Riffs: Small House Strings
Recommended Stories For You
Riffs Acoustic Music, 1205 Iron Horse Dr., will present Small House Strings for this month’s Full Moon Concert on Friday, June 13, at 7 p.m. Small House Strings, comprised of Marty Morrison and Drew Fink, will perform with fiddle player Gabriel Pramuk. Tickets are $20. RSVPs are suggested. Call 435-647-1940 for reservations. For more information, visit http://www.riffspc.com.
Author Events at Dolly’s Bookstore: Jean Reagan
Dolly’s Bookstore, 510 Main St., will welcome Jean Reagan, author of "How to Babysit a Grandma," on Saturday, June 14, from 2 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. Reagan will sign her book. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit http://www.dollysbookstore.com .
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Park City Museum looks at the real and imagined Manifest Destiny
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence