Scene clips for June 28
June 27, 2014
Recycle Utah’s Healthy Garden Tour will be held Saturday, June 28, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Tour maps can be picked up at Recycle Utah, 1951 Woodbine Way, at 9:30 p.m. The tour is self-guided and free. For more information, visit http://www.recycleutah.org .
Cowboys with a Heart Fundraiser at TAG Ranch
TAG Ranch, 1738 W. Hoytsville Rd. in Wanship, will host a Cowboys with a Heart fundraiser on Saturday, June 28, from 6:30 p.m. until 10 p.m. The cost is $100 per person. The event will feature a gallery showing and live auction of a variety art. The money raised will benefit TAG Ranch Foundation’s art and equine programs. TAG Ranch Foundation provides a safe, educational and life-changing environment that make for more productive, confident and compassionate adults. For more information, visit tagranch.com/events.
Hops Hunter Hikes
The Summit Land Conservancy is teaming up with Wasatch Brew Pub this summer and fall to hunt out local hops in the Park City area. The hike on Sunday, June 29, will be at the McPolin Farmlands from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Hike leader, Heleena Sideris, will set up signs for easy navigation about 20 minutes before each hike. To sign up for individual hikes visit http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b4fabaf2ca7fa7-hops .
Complimentary Yoga at City Park
Recommended Stories For You
Lululemon will host a complimentary yoga session every Tuesday at City Park from 6 p.m. until 7 p.m. Stop by the showroom at 6300 N Sagewood Dr., or "like" lululemon athletica Park City on facebook for more information about teachers, special events, and flash classes. For the complete schedule, visit http://www.lululemon.com/parkcity/parkcity.
Park City Farmer’s Market
The Park City Farmer’s Market will run every Wednesday from noon until 6 p.m. throughout the summer until October at the Canyons Resort cabriolet parking lot. The market will feature local produce and meats, fresh breads, arts and crafts and live music. For more information, visit www. parkcityfarmersmarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Free Park City Museum presentation digs into historic mining methods in the Park City District
- Free ukulele lessons harmonize with Park City Library’s check-out program (w/ video)
- Park City Library seeks artists for future exhibits
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street