Scene clips for March 1
February 28, 2014
Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet will perform at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., on Saturday, March 1, at 7:30 p.m. Founded a decade ago, this edgy company found a little mainstream attention as the featured troupe in the film, "The Adjustment Bureau." Tickets start at $20. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. 435-655-3114 or http://www.ecclescenter.org.
Judy Collins at the Egyptian Theatre
Grammy Award-winning singer and songwriter Judy Collins will perform at the Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., through Sunday, March 2. Evening curtain for March 1 is 8 p.m. Showtime for March 2, is 6 p.m. Tickets range from $39 to $70. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityshows.com .
Little Naturalists: Story Time at the Swaner EcoCenter
The Swaner EcoCenter, 1258 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, will host a Little Naturalist story time on Monday, March 3, at 10 a.m. The books will be "And Then It’s Spring" by Julie Fogliano and "Fletcher and the Springtime Blossoms" by Julia Rawlison. Participants will also make a beautiful flower craft in honor of upcoming spring. For more information, visit http://www.swanerecocenter.org.
Red, White and Snow Fundraiser for the National Ability Center
Recommended Stories For You
The annual Red, White and Snow fundraiser for the National Ability Center will be held at various venues in Park City from Thursday, March 6, through Saturday, March 8. The event will feature wine seminars at the Stein Eriksen Lodge on Thursday, vintner dinners in private homes and local restaurants, lunch at St. Regis Deer Valley on Friday and a gala auction and after-party celebration at the Montage Deer Valley on Saturday. To purchase tickets, visit http://www.redwhiteandsnow.org or call 435-649-3991.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?