Scene clips for March 12
March 11, 2014
Newcomers of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee on Wednesday, March 12, at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. The speaker will be Tom Clyde, who has been part of the creative team behind the Park City Follies since its inception. The Park City Follies is an annual spring production that pokes fun at Park City. Clyde will provide us a "behind the scenes" peek at the upcoming production. Lunch will follow at Good Thymes located at Kimball Junction. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org .
Film Screening: ‘My Dog, An Unconditional Love Story’
Friends of Animals Utah will present a free screening of Mark St. Germain’s documentary "My Dog, An Unconditional Love Story,’ not rated, on Thursday, March 13, in the Jim Santy Auditorium of the Park City Library and Education Center, 1255 Park Ave. The film will begin at 7 p.m. For more information, visit parkcityfilmseries.com/movie.php?uid=824.
Stress and Hormones: What’s the Connection
Alpine Apothecary will present a free workshop titled Stress and Hormones: What’s the Connection on Thursday, March 13, at the Reid Building-Reid Real Estate Conference Room, 750 Kearns Blvd., from 6:30 p.m. until 8 p.m. Marcia Scoville will provide a comprehensive overview of how intertwined adrenal (stress response) health is with hormonal balance. Light snacks will be presented. RSVP will be appreciated. Call 435-615-0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saints & Sinners Ball
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Institute will host its third annual Saints & Sinner Ball at St. Regis Deer Valley on Saturday, March 15, beginning at 6 p.m. Tickets to the Saints & Sinners Ball are $175 per person or $1,600 for a table of 10. Tickets can be purchased by calling 435-655-3114 or visiting http://www.ecclescenter.org .
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)