Scene clips for March 19
March 18, 2016
Easter Basket Outreach Deadline
The deadline to donate items for the Christian Center of Park City’s Easter Basket Outreach is March 19. Items needed include small baskets, crayons, bubbles, small toys, stickers, coloring books, markers, toy cars, small books, small stuffed animals and individually wrapped candy. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fox School of Wine
The Fox School of Wine, located at the Silver Baron Lodge, 2880 Deer Valley Dr., East, holds classes Saturdays from 6 p.m. until 7 p.m. The classes sample five wines chosen to reflect the topic of the weekend. All wines are available for under $30 and are available for purchase in Utah. Registration is $37 per person. Registration is available online by visiting http://www.foxschoolofwine.com .
National Theatre Live’s presentation of ‘The Audience’
The Park City Library, along with the Park City Film Series and the Tanner Humanities Center, will present a special screening of National Theatre Live’s production of Stephen Daldry’s "The Audience," not rated, at the Jim Santy Auditorium of the Park City Library, 1233 Park Ave., on Saturday, March 19, at 4 p.m. Tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for Park City Film Series and Friends of the Park City Library members and $10 for students. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Devoted 2 Children Fundraiser
The Shop Yoga Studio, 1167 Woodside Ave., will present a Devoted 2 Children fundraiser on Sunday, March 20, from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. Advance tickets are $25 per parent and child and $10 for each additional child. Tickets are available by visiting devoted2childrenhaiti2016.eventbrite.com. Tickets can also be purchased at the door for $30 per parent and child and $15 for each additional child. For more information, visit http://www.devoted2children.org or http://www.yogawithrandijo.com/devoted-2-children.html.
Paws for Life Utah Pet Adoption Event
Paws for Life Utah will host a pet adoption event at the Barking Cat, 1708 Uinta Way at Kimball Junction, on Sunday, March 20, from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. Paws for Life Utah is a nonprofit, volunteer-run organization based in Heber City and is dedicated to helping homeless animals in Wasatch and Summit counties. For more information, visit http://www.pflu.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Bob Woodward to talk ‘Fear’ and Trump in Park City on Sunday
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- Bob Woodward headlines Park City Institute’s 2018-2019 season
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- UDOT completes Utah’s largest wildlife crossing at Parleys Summit
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels