Scene clips for March 23
March 22, 2013
The Uinta Center for the Arts will hold auditions for the Brothers Cobb musical "Robin Hood" on Saturday, March 23, at 11 a.m. at the Kamas Theater, 30 N. Main St. in Kamas. Parts for all ages are available. Actors must come prepared to learn a dance combination, sing 16 barsof favorite song and read from a script. The singing must be perform a cappella or accompanied by a CD. For more information, visit http://www.uca-arts.com .
San Francisco Chefs Class
Chef Jake Des Voignes and Yaron Milgrom, owner of San Francisco’s Local’s Corner, will demonstrate how to prepare fresh trout from the area’s local waters at the Temple Har Shalom, 3700 Brookside Ct., on Saturday, March 23, beginning at 6 p.m. An optional Wine Pairing will be offered to those over 21. Local’s Corner sources all of its food locally in San Francisco and was named in the San Francisco Chronicle’s Top 10 New Restaurant list. Milgrom is a former Park City resident. Reserve your seats in advance at PCCulinary.com or call (435) 659-5075.
Celebrity Chef Tour at the Riverhorse on Main
The Celebrity Chef Tour stops at Riverhorse On Main, 540 Main St., home of Celebrity Chef Seth Adams, for an exciting evening of food, wine and camaraderie on Sunday, March 24, at 6:30 p.m. Tickets for this special event are $195 and will benefit the educational and programming arm of the world-renown James Beard Foundation. Celebrity Chef Tour began in 2004 as a way to bring the unique experience of dining at New York City’s historic James Beard House to cities around the country. For more information, visit http://www.CelebrityChefTour.com or call The Riverhorse at (435) 649-3536 or email email@example.com .
Image Reborn Foundation Jewelry Trunk Show
Recommended Stories For You
Image Reborn Foundation will present a pre-Mother’s Day Jewelry Trunk Show presented by Nina Arlook, a 14 year breast cancer survivor at Park Meadows Country Club on Thursday, April 11, from 5:30 p.m. until 8 p.m. The event will feature appetizers, a cash bar and fun Stella & Dot Jewelry will also be part of the exhibit. Admission is free and proceeds from the jewelry sales will benefit the Image Reborn Foundation. For more information on the Pre-Mother’s Day Jewelry Trunk Show, contact Julie Bernhard at 435.640.5119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Scarecrow Festival ushers in the Halloween season
- The Wallflowers’ Jakob Dylan still searching for the perfect song
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Guest editorial: Frustration about rising taxes in Park City is building
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)