Scene clips for May 28
May 27, 2016
Park City Library Closed Memorial Day
The Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will be closed on Monday, May 30, in observance of Memorial Day. The library will reopen on Tuesday, May 31. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitylibrary.org.
Summit County Libraries Closed Memorial Day
Summit County libraries will be closed on Monday, May 30, in observance of Memorial Day. The libraries will reopen on Tuesday, May 31. For more information, visit http://www1.youseemore.com/SummitCounty.
Park City Memorial Day Celebration
The Park City Memorial Day Celebration will be held at the City Cemetery, 1300 Kearns Blvd., on Monday, May 30, at 9 a.m. The National Anthem will be performed by the Park City Treble Makers and the keynote speaker will be County Manager Tom Fisher, Colonel of the Utah National Guard. The event is free and open to the public.
Recommended Stories For You
Summit County Memorial Day Event
American Legion Post 93 will visit six cemeteries in Summit County starting at 8 a.m. before holding a ceremony at noon at the Coalville Cemetery. For more information call Post 93 Adjutant Albert Clark at 435-336-4407.
Park City Farmer’s Market Opens
Park City Farmer’s Market run by Volker’s Bakery, will run every Wednesday at Canyons Cabriolet Parking Lot from noon until 6 p.m. through Oct. 12, weather permitting. The market will feature fresh, local produce, baked breads, art and crafts and live music. For more information, visit parkcityfarmersmarket.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken