Scene clips for Nov. 25
November 24, 2015
Park City Library Closed
The Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26, in observance of Thanksgiving. The library will reopen on Friday, Nov. 27.
Summit County Libraries Closed
The Park County Libraries at Kimball Junction, Coalville and Kamas will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26, in observance of Thanksgiving. The libraries will reopen on Friday, Nov. 27.
Not PC Players at O.P. Rockwell
Not PC Players will perform its wacky improv comedy at O.P. Rockwell, 268 Main St., every other Wednesday beginning Nov. 25, at 9 p.m. Admission is $10 or the amount totaled by rolling three dice. The show is open to the public ages 21 and older. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/thenotPCplayers .
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Rotary Club’s Giving Tree Festival
The Park City Rotary Club’s inaugural Giving Tree Festival will be held at the National Ability Center Barn, 1000 Ability Way at Quinn’s Junction, on Friday, Nov. 27, from noon until 5 p.m., and Saturday, Nov. 28, starting at 6 p.m. Admission is free on Friday. Admission on Saturday is $50 and the price includes dinner. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/givingtreefestival .
Illuminati Concert with Perla Batalla
Park City Institute will present its first annual Illuminati Concert featuring Perla Batalla on Saturday, Nov. 28, at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., at 7:30 p.m. For more information or to become a Seat Campaign contributor, contact The Eccles Center box office by calling 435-655-3114 or emailing EcclesCenter.org.
Energy Healing Open House
Precision Chiropractic, 2064 Prospector Ave., will host a energy healing open house on Thursday, Dec. 10, at 6 p.m. The evening will feature a health talk, mini network spinal analysis sessions that are focused on energy healing and appetizers. The event is free and open to the public. Seating is limited. Reservations can be made by texting 801-888-9852.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- The public can see Art Elevated at the Swaner EcoCenter
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January