Scene clips for Nov. 7
November 6, 2015
Habitat for Humanity Overall Ball Registration Deadline
Registration deadline for Habitat for Humanity Summit & Wasatch County’s fifth annual Overall Ball is Tuesday, Nov. 10. Tickets are $125 per person or $1,250 for a table of 10. The event will be held at Canyons’ Grand Summit Ballroom on Saturday, Nov. 14. For more information or to register, call 435-658-1400 or visit Habitat-utah.org.
Newcomers of Greater Park City Monthly Coffee
Newcomers of Greater Park City will host its monthly coffee on Wednesday, Nov. 11, at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, at 10 a.m. Wade Carpenter and Justine Martinez will discuss safety and law enforcement practices. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitynewcomers.org.
Park City High School’s Interact Club Food Drive
On Friday, Nov. 13, Park City High School’s Interact Club will collect nonperishable goods for their annual scavenger hunt food drive. The club is asking residents to leave nonperishable goods on their doorsteps on Friday evening. All items will be donated to the Christian Center.
Recommended Stories For You
Capital Church Park City Launch Service
On Saturday, Nov. 7, Capital Church will launch a new service at 4:45 p.m. in the Creekside Community Church building, 1400 Bitner Rd., at Kimball Junction. Capital is known for its unique style of bible-based teaching that offers practical personal application for real life. The church offers popular series like "God and the Movies" and provides a comfortable environment with coffee and sometimes even a side of popcorn. For more information, visit http://www.capitalchurch.com .
Park City Wine Club ‘Holiday Teasers’ at Jeremy Ranch
The Park City Wine Club and Jeremy Ranch invites members of the public, ages 21 and older, to ‘Holiday Teasers,’ a fun tasting event to set the holiday mood, on Thursday, Nov.12, at 6 p.m. The event will be held at the Jeremy Ranch Country Club and participants will savor the flavors of the holidays and enjoy wines that can pair with holiday meals. The food will incude charcuterie, cheese, mini crab cakes, a thanksgiving delight taster and more. The cost is $40, and reservations are required because as space is limited. To RSVP, visit http://www.ParkCityWineClub.com .
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Summit County-based family competes on ‘Family Feud’
- Free Park City Museum presentation digs into historic mining methods in the Park City District
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder