Scene clips for Sept. 14
September 13, 2013
Basin Recreation’s 2013 Movie in the ark series will wrap up with a free screening of "The Lorax," rated PG, at the Fieldhouse, 1388 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, on Saturday, Sept. 14, at 7 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.basinrecreation.org or call (435) 655-0999.
St. Luke’s Unity Local Artist Concert Series
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 4995 Silver Springs Rd., will present a local artist concert on Saturday, Sept. 14, from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. Light refreshments will be served. Admission is free.
Extreme Tour at The Branch
The Branch, 1401 Kearns Blvd., will present the Extreme Tour on Saturday, Sept. 14, from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. The free event will be open to all ages and will feature live music by Soulwinna1, Joel Kamps, The Lacks, The S.O.G. Crew, Ergo Rex and Katie Ainge. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/events/588020831237006.
Community Forum at Ecker Hill Middle School
Recommended Stories For You
Ecker Hill Middle School, 2465 Kilby Rd., will host a community forum on Monday, Sept. 16, from 6 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. The forum will address the needs required to maximize learning for Park City School District students. The event will be facilitated in small groups to increase communication between the district, parents, community members and students. For more information, contact Lois at email@example.com.
Summit and Wasatch County Fall Job Fair
Utah Valley University’s Wasatch Campus, 3111 N. College Way in Heber, will host a Summit and Wasatch County job fair by the Department of Workforce Services on Tuesday, Sept. 17, from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. Employers can RSVP for this event by calling (435) 649-8451. For more information, visit jobs.utah.gov/edo/hiring/0917.pdf.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Mamma Mia!, Birds of Chicago, Pink Park City
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools