Scene clips for Sept. 14
September 13, 2013
Basin Recreation’s 2013 Movie in the ark series will wrap up with a free screening of "The Lorax," rated PG, at the Fieldhouse, 1388 Center Dr. at Kimball Junction, on Saturday, Sept. 14, at 7 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.basinrecreation.org or call (435) 655-0999.
St. Luke’s Unity Local Artist Concert Series
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 4995 Silver Springs Rd., will present a local artist concert on Saturday, Sept. 14, from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. Light refreshments will be served. Admission is free.
Extreme Tour at The Branch
The Branch, 1401 Kearns Blvd., will present the Extreme Tour on Saturday, Sept. 14, from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. The free event will be open to all ages and will feature live music by Soulwinna1, Joel Kamps, The Lacks, The S.O.G. Crew, Ergo Rex and Katie Ainge. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/events/588020831237006.
Community Forum at Ecker Hill Middle School
Recommended Stories For You
Ecker Hill Middle School, 2465 Kilby Rd., will host a community forum on Monday, Sept. 16, from 6 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. The forum will address the needs required to maximize learning for Park City School District students. The event will be facilitated in small groups to increase communication between the district, parents, community members and students. For more information, contact Lois at email@example.com.
Summit and Wasatch County Fall Job Fair
Utah Valley University’s Wasatch Campus, 3111 N. College Way in Heber, will host a Summit and Wasatch County job fair by the Department of Workforce Services on Tuesday, Sept. 17, from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. Employers can RSVP for this event by calling (435) 649-8451. For more information, visit jobs.utah.gov/edo/hiring/0917.pdf.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken