Scene clips for Sept. 16
September 15, 2015
Deer Valley Resort Prepares for the Winter
Deer Valley Resort will close on Sunday, Sept. 20, to prepare for its winter season. For more information, visit http://www.deervalley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Park City Farmers Market
The Park City Farmers Market, presented by Volker’s Bakery, is held every Wednesday at Canyons Resort’s Cabriolet parking lot from noon until 6 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityfarmersmarket.com .
Park City Museum Dungeon Party Membership Drive
The Park City Museum, 528 Main St., will host its annual Dungeon Party membership drive on Wednesday, Sept. 16, from 5 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. The evening serves as an event for members to renew their memberships and for nonmembers to purchase memberships. Food and beverages will be provided by Park City-area restaurants. Since September is National Fall Hat Month, the Dungeon Party is titled a Mad Hatter’s Extravaganza and participants are encouraged to wear hats they made from recycled materials. Prizes will be given for the most creative hats. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityhistory.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Park City Film Series: ‘I’ll See You In My Dreams’
The Park City Film Series will present Brett Haley’s "I’ll See You In My Dreams," rated PG-13, at the Jim Santy Auditorium of the Park City Library, 1255 Park Ave., from Friday, Sept. 18, through Sunday, Sept. 20. Friday’s and Saturday’s screenings will begin at 8 p.m. Sunday’s screening will begin at 6 p.m. With an all-star cast that includes Blythe Danner, this film follows a widow and former songstress who discovers that life can begin anew at any age. Tickets are $8 for general admission and $7 for senior citizens and students. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.org .
Healthy Happy Human Beings: ‘The Passion Experience’
Healthy Happy Human Beings will host "The Passion Experience" workshop presented by Jennifer Mulholland and Terry Sidford at the H3BE Hub, 4343 N. S.R. 224, Suite 203, from 9 a.m. until noon. Participants will learn ways to align their heads and hearts so their passions manifest their needs and desires. The cost is $149 per person. To register or for more information, visit healthyhappyhumanbeings.com.
Park City Singers Rehearsals
The Park City Singers will hold rehearsals every Tuesday at Park City Community Church, 4501 N. S.R. 224, at 7 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitysingers.com .
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Free lecture will give the Shoshone perspective of the Bear River Massacre
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- Music has lifted Rita Coolidge higher and higher
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide