Spring Grüv 2014 schedule
March 18, 2014
March 21 through March 23
Jibbin’ for Juniors at the Ski Beach
Jibbin’ for Juniors is a mini-park setup on the Ski Beach in the Resort Village and is open to any mini shreds.
Pond Skimming Contest
The Pond Skimming Contest is Canyons’ most popular party and is the true indicator that spring has arrived. Contestants must dress in costume (the funkier the better) as they attempt to cross a 100-foot pond on skis or a snowboard.
Recommended Stories For You
The Magic Beans in concert
The Magic Beans — guitarist and vocalist Scott Hachey, bassist Josh Appelbaum, keyboardist and multi-instrumentalist Casey Russell, percussionist Will Trask and mandolinist Hunter Welles — hail from Boulder, Colo., and play a blend of electro-acoustic fusion.
Each Wednesday Canyons’ avalanche dogs will do a meet-and-greet on the Ski Beach.
American Cancer Society Ski-lay for Life
Ski-lay for Life is a family-friendly skiing and snowboarding picture competition fundraiser for the American Cancer Society
Youth Sports Alliance Farewell to Winter Benefit Day
The Farewell to Winter Benefit Day is a picture-scavenger-hunt fundraiser for Youth Sports Alliance.
For more information about the 2014 Spring Grüv, visit http://www.canyonsresort.com .
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City Paralympic skier Danelle Umstead to compete on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Scarecrow Festival ushers in the Halloween season