Summit County Fair Fine Arts Exhibit Submissions
July 28, 2017
Summit County artists have the opportunity to show paintings, photographs or small sculpture at the Summit County Fair fine arts exhibit.
All work by youth in grades 9-12, and adults will be judged and eligible for ribbons and prizes.
The County Council will choose one or two pieces to purchase for the County’s Public Art Collection. Artists can drop work off at the Kimball Junction or Coalville Library through July 31.
They can also bring their art to the Summit County Fairgrounds in Coalville on Tuesday, Aug. 8, from 4-7 p.m.
The Exhibit will run from Thursday, Aug. 10, from 4-8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 11, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday, Aug. 12, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information, visit http://summitcountyfair.org/exhibits/fine-arts.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- Park City waterworks station loses power, impacting snowmaking