Summit County Fair Fine Arts Exhibit Submissions
July 28, 2017
Summit County artists have the opportunity to show paintings, photographs or small sculpture at the Summit County Fair fine arts exhibit.
All work by youth in grades 9-12, and adults will be judged and eligible for ribbons and prizes.
The County Council will choose one or two pieces to purchase for the County’s Public Art Collection. Artists can drop work off at the Kimball Junction or Coalville Library through July 31.
They can also bring their art to the Summit County Fairgrounds in Coalville on Tuesday, Aug. 8, from 4-7 p.m.
The Exhibit will run from Thursday, Aug. 10, from 4-8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 11, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday, Aug. 12, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information, visit http://summitcountyfair.org/exhibits/fine-arts.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Free ukulele lessons harmonize with Park City Library’s check-out program (w/ video)
- Free Park City Museum presentation digs into historic mining methods in the Park City District
- Park City Library seeks artists for future exhibits
- Iron Butterfly makes a weekend landing at the Egyptian Theatre
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Deer Valley, City Hall suddenly thrust into parking dispute
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech