Summit County Library’s Old Fashioned Summer Picnic
June 16, 2017
Summit County Library will throw an old-fashioned summer picnic from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, June 20, at Willow Creek Park, 4460 Split Rail Lane.
The event, which is free and open to the public, will feature a bounce house and picnic games. Attendees should bring their own picnic.
For information, visit http://www.thesummitcountylibrary.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Sundance Film Festival volunteer will rack up her 14th year
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion