Summit County Mental Awareness Solutions
April 18, 2017
Summit County Health Department, CONNECT Summit County and the Park City Community Foundation will present Summit County Mental Health Awareness Solutions from 9 a.m.-noon, on Friday, April 21, at Park City Hospital, 900 Round Valley Drive at Quinn’s Junction.
Mental Awareness Solutions is a free community event that will provide information, resources, support and discussion regarding mental health and substance abuse action in Summit County.
For information, visit http://www.summitcountyhealth.org/mentalhealth.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk