Summit County Mental Awareness Solutions
April 18, 2017
Summit County Health Department, CONNECT Summit County and the Park City Community Foundation will present Summit County Mental Health Awareness Solutions from 9 a.m.-noon, on Friday, April 21, at Park City Hospital, 900 Round Valley Drive at Quinn’s Junction.
Mental Awareness Solutions is a free community event that will provide information, resources, support and discussion regarding mental health and substance abuse action in Summit County.
For information, visit http://www.summitcountyhealth.org/mentalhealth.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- National Geographic’s Steve Winter is a big cat when it comes to tigers, jaguars and cougars
- Christopher Hawley looks forward to his annual gig at the Access Film Music Festival
- Access Film Music Festival celebrates 16 years of helping independent musicians get to the next level
- Local singer-songwriter Bill McGinnis enjoys international Access with Park City showcase
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion
- Park City swimmer Fischer Caplin selected for USA Swimming diversity fellowship