Summit County Mental Awareness Solutions
April 18, 2017
Summit County Health Department, CONNECT Summit County and the Park City Community Foundation will present Summit County Mental Health Awareness Solutions from 9 a.m.-noon, on Friday, April 21, at Park City Hospital, 900 Round Valley Drive at Quinn’s Junction.
Mental Awareness Solutions is a free community event that will provide information, resources, support and discussion regarding mental health and substance abuse action in Summit County.
For information, visit http://www.summitcountyhealth.org/mentalhealth.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City Paralympic skier Danelle Umstead to compete on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Life coach will help Park City breast cancer survivors love themselves
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Sage grouse ecology isn’t just for the birds
- Visual artist finds a ‘Sense of Place’ at the Park City Library