Summit County Mental Awareness Solutions
April 18, 2017
Summit County Health Department, CONNECT Summit County and the Park City Community Foundation will present Summit County Mental Health Awareness Solutions from 9 a.m.-noon, on Friday, April 21, at Park City Hospital, 900 Round Valley Drive at Quinn’s Junction.
Mental Awareness Solutions is a free community event that will provide information, resources, support and discussion regarding mental health and substance abuse action in Summit County.
For information, visit http://www.summitcountyhealth.org/mentalhealth.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Irish pub inspired Alicia Stockman’s new single, ‘The Porter House’
- Park City can pay a call on ‘The Addams Family’ at Egyptian Theatre
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows